ClientExec Hosting : Compare Hosting
Oops! No Hosting Plans Match Your Search
You've selected a combination of features that none of the web hosts we profile offer. We suggest you remove your last filter or reset & start again.
Ask Our Experts
Need help with your hosting? Tell us exactly what you are looking for and we’ll do our very best to help. Please allow one working day for a response.
Please fill in all fields.
Thanks! Your request has been sent. We'll reply within 24 hours.
Recommended Host for ClientExec
What is ClientExec?
Client Exec is a hosting business management tool that allows web hosting companies and hosting resellers to easily keep track of billing, setup, and other web hosting account tasks.
Client Exec handles the business of running a web hosting company. It automates tasks like billing, invoicing, account setup, domain name registration, and other details you might otherwise have to handle manually. It is, in essence, ecommerce for your web hosting service.
Key Client Exec Features
- Task Automation
- Automatically bill, send invoices, register domains, launch installation scripts, provision virtual servers, send emails, and create notifications.
- In the case of tasks that can't be handled automatically, Client Exec can be instructed to create a help desk ticket for you, so you remember to take care of it.
- Actions can be automated based on schedules (recurring billing), shopping cart action (create hosting upon receiving payment), or via specialized controls.
- Billing and Invoicing
- Send simple online invoices via email and get paid faster. Invoices can link directly to Credit Card payment forms.
- Integrate with one or more payment gateways and credit card processors, including Paypal, Authorize.net, and WorldPay
- Create coupon codes and gift certificates. Coupons, sales, and discounts can be set for a percentage or fixed amount, and can include an expiration date.
- Provide account credit to existing customers.
- Generate guaranteed ongoing revenue with subscription payments and recurring billing.
- Highly Customizable for your business
- Set up product pricing, hosting plans, and other offerings. You have complete control over pricing structure, payment cycle, discounts, bundles, and product packages.
- Tie the purchase of certain packages and products to automated server processes.
- Brand or re-skin the customer experience with 22 different color options and a custom header.
- Fraud Protection
- Verify your customers are real customers with MaxMind protection and phone verification (without you personally having to call every phone number).
- Customer Support (You supporting your customers)
- Help desk ticketing system for your staff.
- Integrated live chat to connect potential customers with your sales and support team.
- Email can be automatically converted into help desk tickets.
- Support for a custom written knowledge base, to provide documentation and help information directly to your customers before they crowd your phone line.
- Customer Support (Client Exec supporting you)
- Client Exec provides a number of free support mechanisms, including complete and detailed documentation and user support forums.
- Premium support can be purchased as an add-on to your account.
- Development API
- The Client Exec Support API allows you to integrate support features, such as help desk ticketing, with third party or custom-built support systems.
- The Client Exec Users API provides user management and reporting capabilities.
- Hosting Reseller Support
- Complete integration with a number of control panels, including Softaculous and Installatron.
- One click installation and easy setup for reseller accounts. : Reseller API provides methods for Viewing, Adding, and Deleting licenses.
Client Exec Integrations and Partners
Client Exec has full support for a wide range of web hosting control panels, including: - cPanel - Cast Control - DirectAdmin - GameCP - HyperVM - interworx - ISPmanager - onapp - SolusVM - TCAdmin - Virtualmin - WHMPHP - WHMSonic
Client Exec integrates with a number of payment gateways, including: - Paypal - 2Checkout - Authorize.net - BluePay - CCAvenue - Chronopay - eWay - Internet Secure - Onebip - Paysystems - Payza - eProcessing Network - PSiGate - Quantum and Quantum Vault - Stripe - WorldPay
Client Exec can manage domain registration, renewal, WHOIS information, and any other domain registrar tasks through its plugin integrations with several different web registrar companies, including: - eNom - OpenSRS - Reseller Club - Realtime Registry - Online NIC - Netim - Internet.bs
Client Exec Available Plans
Client Exec is available for self-hosting or in a subscription-based SaaS model. The self-hosted version can be leased on an ongoing payment or purchased outright in a one-time payment. The Hosted SaaS option has Basic and Pro versions, with varying levels of support and number of allowed users. Paid support plans are also available.
For those looking at switching to Client Exec from another web hosting management tool (like WHMCS), Client Exec offers â€œrefugee pricing.â€
Client Exec licenses can also be purchased in bulk and resold to your hosting reseller customers. Management of license allocation and verification is done through the Client Exec License API, so provisioning can be done programatically from anywhere inside your process flow.
Client Exec Hosting Requirements
- PHP 5.3.x +
- MySQL 4.1.x +
- GD PHP Extension integration with PHP for report graphs support
- ionCube loader (v4.4.1+)
- mcrypt PHP Extension for credit card transactions
- cURL with SSL PHP Extension
- Multibyte String PHP Extension
- PDO PHP Extension
Recommended by Client Exec
- IMAP PHP Extension for email routing
- Memory limit of 128M recommended