If you're on a budget and need a way to get a professional-looking website online quickly, take a look at HostClear. Based in the United States, HostClear offers low-cost unlimited hosting and basic website building tools so you can get online fast.
There's no navigating convoluted pricing tables and balancing features versus pricing. HostClear offers just one shared hosting plan that's packed with features. It includes unlimited domains, databases, bandwidth, storage, and email accounts, a free domain registration, and a free site builder with thousands of templates. Ecommerce tools and PayPal integration is also included, as well as free advertising credits for Google and Bing.
HostClear is ideal for hosting beginners who want to put together a simple but modern and professional website quickly, but they also have features for more advanced users: each account includes cPanel and one-click installation of WordPress.
HostClear offers a 45 day money back guarantee for hosting fees, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee. Their support is available 24/7 via live chat, phone, or email. They also have an extensive support center with plenty of help articles to walk you through every step of setting up your first website.
What sets HostClear apart is their simplicity and ease of setup. If you want to get online quickly, without breaking the bank, visit HostClear — and don't forget to use our exclusive discount when you check out. See below for instructions on how to get your discount.
Click the special link below to save huge on HostClear's unlimited shared hosting plan.
How to Use Our HostClear Coupon
1. Click on our link to HostClear from this page to automatically apply our exclusive discount pricing. The HostClear website will open up in a new browser window so you can follow along here.
2. Click the big red Sign Up Now button.
3. Type in your desired new domain name, or enter a domain name you've already registered elsewhere.
4. To create your new HostClear account, enter your name, email address, and a strong unique password. Then click the red Continue button.
5. On the next screen, check the right sidebar to confirm that your discount has been applied.
6. At the top of the page, enter your address and contact information.
7. Below that, confirm your hosting package information and billing cycle. You can choose to pay for 1 month, 12 months, 24 months, or 36 months up front. The longer the billing cycle you choose, the greater a discount you'll receive. Your discount will also be displayed here.
8. Underneath your hosting plan details, you can enter your billing information (either credit card or PayPal).
9. At the bottom, be sure to open up the Terms of Service and read it, since it has details on what you can do with your new hosting account. Also take a look at the details of the Money Back Guarantee and Cancellation policy before you sign up.
10. When you're finished entering and reviewing all the information on the page, click the big red Continue button at the bottom.
Congrats! Your new hosting account is all set and ready to go. With HostClear's website builder tool, you can get your new website up in minutes.
HostClear Coupon Q&As
What does “unmetered” storage space and bandwidth mean?
While many hosts claim to offer “unlimited” storage and bandwidth, HostClear is a little more clear (aptly) about what they offer. Unmetered means that they don't place a set limit on how much storage or bandwidth you can use. The vast majority of website owners will have plenty of storage and bandwidth for their needs, for a normal website.
However, unmetered is not the same thing as unlimited. If your website gets huge amounts of traffic, or if it's an abnormally large website that takes up a lot of disk space, then HostClear may not be able to provide the resources to support your website. Once your website grows to that point, it's best to look at VPS or dedicated server hosting options.
Are the domains, databases, and email accounts really "unlimited"?
HostClear advertises unlimited domains, databases, and email accounts. But using a lot of these resources will place more demands on your storage and bandwidth, which are not unlimited (see the previous answer for more details). If you want to host a very large number of websites that are resource-intensive, most likely VPS or dedicated server hosting will be more suited to your needs.
And while the number of email accounts you can create are unlimited, each account has a storage limit of 500MB or 10,000 email messages (whichever comes first).
Can I choose month-to-month billing?
Yes, HostClear does offer monthly billing for new customers.
What other billing cycles do they offer?
You can choose to pay for 1, 12, 24, or 36 months at a time. The longer the billing cycle you choose, the greater a discount you'll receive on your first billing period.
Is domain registration free?
Yes, HostClear offers a free domain registration or transfer for first-time new customers. While many hosts offer a free domain registration for 1 year, HostClear actually offers a free domain for the life of your account. If you cancel your account with them after taking advantage of the free domain, there's a non-refundable $15 fee to keep the domain.
What types of payment do they accept?
You can pay with credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express) or PayPal.
Can I use PayPal to purchase a hosting plan?
Yes, HostClear accepts PayPal payments.
Is there a money-back guarantee?
Yes, HostClear offers a 45 day money back guarantee for hosting fees only. Domain registration fees for generic TLDs may be refunded at HostClear's discretion, but country code TLDs are always non-refundable. You must make a request for your account cancellation and refund in writing within 45 days of signing up.
Will my price go up when my hosting plan renews?
Yes, it will go up to the standard monthly rate. Like many web hosts, HostClear offer discount introductory pricing for the first term only. The longer the initial billing cycle you choose (up to 36 months), the bigger the discount you'll get.Get Our HostClear Deal