InMotion Hosting Coupons
InMotion Hosting is one of the most famous names in the web hosting industry. Founded in 2001, InMotion is still independently owned and operated today. They have two main offices located in Los Angeles, CA and Virginia Beach, VA.
InMotion provides a variety of plans for individuals and businesses from small to enterprise, including shared, VPS, and dedicated server hosting. If you're looking for Windows-based hosting, they also have a few Windows-based dedicated servers available.
InMotion mainly provides Linux-based hosting, and all their plans use cPanel, while VPS and dedicated server plans use WHM/cPanel. Unlike most web hosting companies, they provide SSD (solid-state drives) with all their plans, even shared hosting, enabling them to provide much faster hosting since hard disk drives take about 20 times longer to access data on average. They also provide Softaculous, making it easy to install your favorite applications (including WordPress) with one click.
InMotion offers Premier Support free with every hosting plan. They provide 6 different methods of support: phone, live chat, email, ticket system, online tutorials, and a community based Q&A forum. They also have a YouTube channel filled with tutorials. Their support center is a huge resource that answers all common questions and provides tutorials on all their features and tools. But you can also contact their customer support team for more specific hands-on help. Phone and live chat support are available 24/7, and they're quick to respond to any inquiries via email or support ticket. InMotion staff is also very active in the community support forums.
Though InMotion has grown to serve hundreds of thousands of customers, they continue to get glowing reviews for their quality hosting and customer service.
InMotion isn't the cheapest in the industry, but their prices are very reasonable for the high quality service they provide. And you can get an even better deal on your hosting with our exclusive coupons.
Read on to find out how to get our exclusive discount pricing from InMotion Hosting!
Save 30% or More
No need for a coupon code -- we've secured a sweet deal InMotion's hosting plans. Just click the link and you'll see the special pricing on their website.
How to Use Our InMotion Hosting Coupon
1. Click the link to InMotion Hosting above. (The link will open in a new window in your browser, so you can still follow along with these instructions.) Since you clicked the link from our website, the discount will be automatically applied without the need to enter a coupon code.
2. You'll see a pricing chart that reflects special pricing exclusive to WhoIsHostingThis. Choose which hosting plan you'd like to purchase, and click on the blue "ORDER NOW" button:
3. On the next page, confirm the hosting plan you've chosen and select a billing cycle (12, 24, or 26 months):
4. Confirm that the correct hosting plan and billing cycle are displayed at the top of the page, and then select whether you'd like to register a new domain name, or whether you already have a domain name registered elsewhere:
5. The next screen will let you know whether your desired domain name is available to be registered. Confirm the displayed information on your domain name, hosting plan, and billing cycle. Then click the "Continue" button at the bottom:
6. At the top of the next page, select your Max Speed Zone according to your desired location for your data center. Your website visitors who are located in the Max Speed Zone will be able to load your website faster. You can choose based on your own location, or on the location of the majority of your website visitors.
7. Next enter your name, contact information, and billing information. Make sure to enter a valid phone number where you can be reached easily, since for security reasons InMotion verifies all new accounts with a quick phone call.
8. Next choose whether you'd like to add domain privacy to your account:
9. Now you can select which content management system (if any) you'd like pre-installed for you, saving you some time setting it up later. We recommend WordPress for most websites:
10. Enter your payment information at the bottom:
11. Be sure to read InMotion's Terms of Service, and click the "I Agree" checkbox once you've finished. The Terms of Service document contains details on content restrictions for hosting, InMotion's cancellation and refund policies, the exact definition of "unlimited disk space & bandwidth," and other important information. So be sure to look it over before agreeing.
12. Finally, click the Purchase Account button at the bottom:
That's it! You'll now be provided with your login information. You're ready to get started with your new hosting account.
InMotion Hosting Coupon Q&As
Which hosting plan should I choose?
Since InMotion offers a variety of hosting packages, it can be difficult to know which one is best for you.
For beginners, we recommend starting with a shared hosting plan. You can always upgrade to VPS or even dedicated server hosting later on as your website grows and you need more resources.
InMotion offers three different shared hosting plans: Launch, Power, and Pro. All three have unlimited disk storage and bandwidth, but there are some crucial differences.
The Launch plan isn't recommended for ecommerce sites, and it only allows hosting for 2 websites. It's a great deal if you just need one or two basic websites set up, but not if you need more than that.
The Power plan is the most popular. It allows you to create up to 6 websites, and it's ecommerce ready. This plan will be sufficient for most users.
The Pro plan allows unlimited websites, so definitely select this one if you need to host more than 6 websites. Though if you have very large storage or bandwidth needs, you may want to look into VPS hosting instead.
Can I choose month-to-month billing?
No, for shared hosting plans you're must pay for a minimum of one year.
What other billing cycles do they offer?
You can choose to pay for 12, 24, or 36 months up front. The longer the billing cycle, the bigger the discount you'll get on the first term.
Is domain registration free?
Yes, InMotion does include 1 free domain registration for 1 year. After the first year, the domain will renew at $14.99 per year.
What types of payment do they accept?
During checkout, you can choose to pay via credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), purchase order or check.
Can I use Paypal to purchase a hosting plan?
Yes, you can pay via Paypal using the "Purchase Order or Check" option during checkout. Contact customer service if you need help with setting this up.
Is there a money-back guarantee?
Yes, InMotion has a 100% satisfaction guarantee for all their services.
All shared hosting and VPS hosting plans (with 6 months or longer terms) have a 90 day money back guarantee. Dedicated servers and monthly billed VPS and Reseller Hosting plans are eligible for a 30 day money back guarantee.
Domain registrations aren't refundable, however. If you got a free domain registration and end up canceling before 90 days, the cost of the domain registration will be deducted from your refund. (You'll still be able to keep ownership of the domain registration, however.)
Will my price go up when my hosting plan renews?
Yes — the deal is on the first invoice only. That's why it pays to choose a longer billing period for your first invoice. After that, the pricing will increase to InMotion's standard pricing.
What is domain privacy?
Whenever anyone registers a domain name, they're adding to a publicly available WHOIS domain registry database. That means that your name, address, phone number, and email address will be made public on the web. Domain privacy protects you from scammers, advertisers, hackers, and identity thieves by registering you in the database under the web hosting company's name and information instead.
Should I use the Content Management System Auto-Installer to pre-install WordPress?
If you're going to use WordPress on your website (which we recommend), the auto installer can save you a few minutes of time by pre-installing the software for you. However, it doesn't allow you to customize certain options, like choosing your admin username and password, or installing WordPress in a subdomain or subfolder. If you'd like to customize your WordPress installation, you can use the Softaculous one-click installation tool instead. It doesn't take much longer, and gives you a few more options.Get Our InMotion Hosting Deal