The Best Php Pro Bid Hosting: Who’s The Best For Your Site? [Updated: 2019]
What is PHP Pro Bid?
PHP Pro Bid is professional auction software for websites. The software is designed with ease of use in mind, comes packed with many features, and has an easily navigated user interface for all types of users. Deep customization tools make this platform a strong choice for any auction service provider.
About PHP Pro Bid
PHP Pro Bid provides auction software is designed for large or small commercial auctions, as well as online charity events. The auctions can be live or silent, and the software takes care of every aspect, from registering bidders to cashing them out. While some auction software products are versatile enough to support all kinds of auctions, others are meant for a specific industry or product.
Numerous sites use this kind of tool, with Ebay being the most well-known. PHP Pro Bid is a relatively new platform, being initially release in September 2014, and growing quickly in popularity and functionality. As a modern web application platform, the application is built to be responsive and to deal with dynamic information updates for live site features.
The features included with PHP Pro Bid are optimized to help both site administrators and the sellers who use it for their commercial services. It’s a full service platform with deep capabilities for customizing a seller “store” page. Sellers can choose their own logo, customize the meta-data for their products, manage inventory, and set controls for vacation mode should they need to stop selling temporarily.
- Sellers can offer any type of item, physical products, services, and digital goods
- The system is fully integrated with all major payment gateways worldwide
- The platform has integration to global shipping providers and has support for multiple currencies
- Buyers have access to a comprehensive set of auction tools, a detailed shopping cart, and many different choices for checkout services
- Sellers are able to full control their inventory with stock controls, ordering, and automatic invoicing
- Users can fully manage their account with profile controls
- A built in messaging system allows communication between buyers, sellers and administrators
- A full service feedback system allows for user reviews and customer feedback
- Sellers have full control over their product categories, including metadata tags and multiple content types
- An easy to use HTML editor exists for creating detailed custom product listings
- Media files for digital goods can be uploaded and stored on the service
- “Bid-Sniping” protection can be configured by admins.
- Automatic notifications exist for bidders, as well as the ability to watch items or redact bids.
PHP Pro Bid also supports reverse auctions, in which buyers may source providers. Buyers may also make offers on items without any bids, and the seller decides whether or not to accept these offers. The entire platform has been created to service buyers, sellers, and administrators with the finely tuned controls that major bidding sites often don’t allow. For Administrators, the Admin Area allows:
- The ability to manage users, auctions, and ads.
- Take advantage of fee and invoice control.
- Customize your site’s high level categories.
- Update content, and enable or disable the various PHP Pro Bid features.
- Selection of skins lets you further customize with high quality visuals.
- Review and data on both sellers and buyers.
While the platform is relatively young, themes generally need to be converted from Bootstrap pure HTML5 themes into PHP Pro Bid themes. This process costs money, and can be delivered by the developers of the project, or manually converted.