Last updated: December 12, 2018
Dedicated Solutions Coupon: Get a 20% Lifetime Discount
As the name suggests, Dedicated Solutions focuses on providing top-notch dedicated server hosting, with the goal of providing the best service at the lowest possible price.
They provide 24/7 customer support, not only from their customer service representatives, but also from network technicians and system administrators. No matter what you need help with, you’ll find your issues will be quickly addresses at any time of day or night. They also guarantee a one hour response time to all your inquiries.
If you’re not ready to handle every aspect of server management yourself, Dedicated Solutions also offers a range of managed services, including critical alerts, ongoing security audits, OS updates and patches, and priority support. You can choose your managed services plan (Silver, Platinum, Gold) depending on your needs. Or you can work with Dedicated Solutions to create your own custom plan.
Dedicated Solutions is based in Ohio with offices in 5 locations around the world. They operate their own data centers located in Cincinnati and Columbus, Ohio, and in Dallas, Texas. You can choose to be hosted in a Tier III or Tier IV data center. And since Dedicated Solutions has multiple carriers at each data center location, they can offer a 100% uptime guarantee.
Switching to Dedicated Solutions is easy: they offer guaranteed provisioning of your server within 30 minutes, as well as a 30-day money back guarantee to new customers.
Dedicated Solutions already offers some of the best prices on dedicated server hosting you’ll find anywhere on the web (plus a price match guarantee), but you can save even more with our exclusive coupon:
How to Use Our Dedicated Solutions Coupon
1. Click on the “Get Our Dedicated Solutions Deal” link above. Don’t worry, the link will open in a new window so you can still follow along with our instructions.
2. Choose either Colocation, Dedicated Servers, or Private Cloud hosting:
3. Scroll down to review your options for servers. You can choose from pre-built servers (with budget, pro, or enterprise options), or you can choose to have your own custom server created for you:
4. Review the available servers and choose the one you’d like. Click the blue button at the right — it will either say “Configure” or “Instant” depending on how long it will take for your server to be ready.
5. Once you’ve chosen your server, you’ll be taken through the configuration and checkout process. On the configuration page, you can choose your billing cycle, desired OS, control panel, and other options.
6. Before going to the next step, scroll down until you see the area to enter your promotional code in the right sidebar. Type in (or copy and paste) the promo code from the top of this page, and click “Apply.”
7. Verify that the coupon code discount has been applied, and click the orange “Next” button at the bottom of the page.
8. Next, you’ll need to either login (if you’re already a Dedicated Solutions customer) or create a new Dedicated Solutions account. If you don’t have an account already, click the “Don’t have an account yet? Click here” link at the bottom.
9. To create a new account, you’ll have to enter all your billing and contact information, and create a unique, strong password for your new Dedicated Solutions account.
10. Fill out all the required information and click the orange “Register” button at the bottom of the page.
11. Once your account is created, you’ll be taken to the checkout step. Be sure to verify that your coupon code discount has been applied, then make your payment via PayPal or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, or Diner’s Club).
Dedicated Solutions Coupon Q&As
What is colocation?
Colocation hosting means that you own your own server equipment, but it’s being housed in a data center owned and operated by Dedicated Solutions.
This has the advantage of providing you with 24/7 professional monitoring services, reliable power source, and many more benefits.
If you already own your own server and just need a place to house it, check out the colocation services provided by Dedicated Solutions.
What is private cloud hosting?
With dedicated server hosting, you’re renting an actual physical server for your own private use.
But with private cloud hosting, you’re drawing from a common pool of computing resources. It’s more scalable, but can also be more limiting than having your own dedicated server.
Which hosting plan should I choose?
If you know you need dedicated server hosting, but aren’t sure which option to pick, you can contact Dedicated Solutions to let them know your specific requirements and get guidance on which server is the best fit for your needs.
Should I choose a Linux or Windows OS?
For most website owners, Linux servers are standard. The only reason to choose a Windows OS is if you have the need to run Windows specific software or programming languages, such as ASP.NET.
Can I choose month-to-month billing?
Yes, Dedicated Solutions does offer a monthly billing cycle.
What other billing cycles do they offer?
You can choose to pay monthly, or every 3, 6, or 12 months. You can get a discount on your monthly fee by paying ahead. The longer the billing cycle you choose, the larger your discount.
Is domain registration free?
Dedicated Solutions doesn’t offer domain registration services, just dedicated server hosting. You’ll have to purchase your domains through a separate domain registrar.
What types of payment do they accept?
Dedicated Solutions accepts payment via PayPal or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, or Diner’s Club).
Is there a money-back guarantee?
Yes, Dedicated Solutions has a 30-day money back guarantee for new customers. You must give notification within your first month of service that you wish to cancel. You can only receive a refund for your initial purchase — that means that if you added on any additional services after you checked out for the first time, you can’t get a refund on those additional transactions.
The refund is for hosting fees only, so you can’t get a refund for administrative fees, install fees for custom software, other setup fees, fees for any other additional services, etc.
If you violate their Terms of Service in any way, then you’re not eligible for a refund. (So be sure to read the TOS before signing up!)
Will my price go up when my hosting plan renews?
Nope! While many hosting companies offer an introductory rate to lure new customers in, Dedicated Solutions only displays their actual pricing. That means that what you see is what you get — your prices won’t suddenly double or triple when your account is renewed.