Save 50% at eHost
Founded in 1996, eHost specializes in entry-level shared hosting for website owners on a budget.
eHost makes hosting simple by only providing one shared hosting plan.
For a very reasonable price, their shared hosting plan includes unlimited storage and bandwidth, unlimited domains and databases, and unlimited email accounts. New accounts include a free domain registration for the life of your hosting account (most hosts only provide the free domain for one year, so this is a significant deal).
eHost also offers access to a free drag-and-drop website building tool, as well as thousands of website templates, so you can quickly build a professional-looking website with no coding knowledge necessary. Hosting accounts are also e-commerce ready, including shopping cart software and Paypal integration.
Support is available via extensive online help center articles and tutorials, plus 24/7 phone, email and live chat support. They guarantee that phone calls will be answered within 2 minutes.
eHost offers a 45-day money back guarantee, no question asked, so there’s no risk to try building your first website with them.
If you’re looking for a simple, easy web hosting solutions so you can quickly get online without debating endless options or dealing with technical details, then eHost may be right for you.
Ready to get started with eHost? With our exclusive deals, you can get a bargain on their already-low prices.
Save Up to 50%
Just click the "Get Our eHost.com Deal" button on this page, and the discount will automatically be applied.
How to Use Our eHost.com Coupon
1. Click the link above to go to the eHost website. Don’t worry; the link will open in a new browser window so you can still follow along here.
2. Because you clicked the link from our site, the deal will be automatically applied (no need for a coupon code). There should be a popup window offering your deal — just click on the "Get Coupon Now" button to proceed.
3. The first step is choosing your domain name. Select whether you’d like to register a new domain name, or use an existing domain you’ve already registered elsewhere:
4. The next screen will let you know if your domain name is available. If it is, you can register your new account. Enter your full name, email address, and a strong unique password.
5. Next, enter your contact information.
6. Below that, verify that your discount has been applied, and choose your billing period (1, 12, 24, or 36 months).
7. Next enter your billing information.
9. After you’ve reviewed the fine print, click the Complete button at the bottom.
eHost Coupon Q&As
Can I choose month-to-month billing?
Yes, eHost does offer monthly billing. Just be sure to select 1 month billing in step 6 above. However, you get a bigger discount the longer the billing cycle you choose.
What other billing cycles do they offer?
You can choose monthly, yearly, every 2 years, or every 3 year billing. The longer the billing cycle, the bigger the discount. After your first initial term, regular rates will be applied, so the longer initial term you choose, the bigger your discount will be in the long run.
Is domain registration free?
Yes, eHost does provide one free domain registration. While most hosts offer a free domain registration for one year, eHost actually provides it for the entire life of your web hosting account. If you choose to cancel at any time, you’ll retain ownership of the domain, but a £15 domain fee will be charged.
What types of payment do they accept?
You can pay via credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) or Paypal.
Can I use Paypal to purchase a hosting plan?
Yes, eHost does accept Paypal payments.
Is there a money-back guarantee?
Yes, eHost offers a 45 day money back guarantee, no questions asked. The refund only includes hosting fees, though – it does not include domain registration. If you registered a domain through eHost, a £15 domain fee will be deducted from your refund.
After the 45 days, you can still cancel your account. But the cancellation will be effective on the account’s renewal date, and you won’t be eligible for a refund.
Will my price go up when my hosting plan renews?
eHost offers introductory pricing deals, so when your hosting plan renews it will be at the higher regular rate. Be sure to review their regular rates before purchasing your plan. The longer the billing period you choose for your initial payment, the more you’ll be able to save.
Does eHost offer an uptime guarantee?
Yes, eHost has a 99.9% uptime guarantee. If your downtime exceeds the guarantee, you can request a refund and receive a one month credit to your account. To request the credit, you can open a support ticket within 30 days of the month the downtime occurred in.Get Our eHost.com Deal