Last updated: December 20, 2018
Heart Internet: What Coupons Are Available for Feb 2019?
Heart Internet is an established UK web hosting company that sells services for small businesses and individuals. It offers shared hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated servers. It also offers marketing services that make it easier to get a website off the ground. Heart Internet is one of the largest hosting companies in the UK, and it backs up its promises with 24/7 support.
All of the support staff at Heart Internet are based in the UK, although it claims that 94% of its customers never need to contact them because its services are so easy to use.
The packages at Heart Internet are very competitively priced, but there’s always scope for extra savings with our coupon codes. If you’re ready to purchase hosting, use the coupons on this page to slash the price even further.
How to Use Our Heart Internet Coupon
1. Click the link on this page to go directly to the Heart Internet website. From there, you’ll need to choose your hosting package. Heart Internet coupons change frequently, so you will need to make sure that your coupon is valid for the package you choose.
2. Once you land on the Heart Internet website, you’ll need to log in, if you’re an existing customer. If you’re not, you’ll need to create a new account. Remember: many codes are only available to new customers. For speed, Heart Internet lets you quickly create an account using your Facebook or Twitter account details.
3. Heart Internet will then email you your password, and you’ll be able to log directly into its Customer Area. (Remember to check your Spam folder if you don’t see your password in your Inbox.)
4. From there, you can select the hosting you want, and place your order.
5. On the next screen, choose whether you want to add any extra products. If you’re ready to proceed, click Checkout Now.
6. You’ll need to accept its Terms and Conditions, and then decide whether you want to set up a Direct Debit for your hosting fees. If you’re outside the UK, you’ll want to skip this step.
7. The final page is titled Please Review and Submit your Order. This is where you need to enter our Heart Internet discount code. Look for the text entry field at the bottom of the page.
Enter the code and click the Apply button.
How can I pay for my new Heart Internet hosting package?
Heart Internet takes payment via credit card, debit card, or Direct Debit. However, there’s an extra fee for using a credit card, so we recommend you use a debit card where possible, to squeeze extra savings out of the deal.
What billing cycles are available?
All plans are available with annual billing. You may be able to pay for your hosting monthly, but this depends on the package you select. You can choose the billing cycle at the very first step in the order process.
Can I cancel my hosting package if I change my mind?
Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you’re normally entitled to cancel online orders within 14 days. However, Heart Internet starts providing services almost immediately, which means the cooling off period doesn’t apply.
Heart Internet does offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on some of its plans. But if you’ve purchased a VPS or dedicated server, this cancellation period isn’t offered. If you’re eligible, and you choose to cancel, Heart Internet will refund all of the money you paid. You must open a ticket to request cancellation, and then confirm this once you receive a reply. At this stage, you are entitled to cancel any Direct Debit arrangement that has been set up.
If Heart Internet increases its prices after you sign up, you are entitled to cancel your agreement.
Services like SSL certificates and domain names can’t be cancelled.
Which is better: Linux or Windows hosting?
Heart Internet offers both Linux and Windows hosting. You don’t need to match your hosting type to the operating system on your own computer. Both will work equally well, regardless of the platform you use.
We recommend that you purchase the hosting that best supports the applications you want to run. For example, WordPress will run on Linux or Windows, but support for Linux is far more widespread, so it makes sense to stick with Linux for that purpose. If you’re planning to run applications that require MS-SQL or ASP.NET, you’ll need Windows without question.
Decide on this before you buy hosting and use your coupon code. If you don’t, you will be unable to switch without buying a new hosting package, and you may lose your coupon discount, since you will not be considered a new customer.
Should I purchase its marketing add-on services?
Heart Internet will ask you if you want to add extras to your order, such as email marketing services, or SEO services. There’s no obligation to do this, although it can sometimes be convenient to purchase all of your website, hosting, and marketing through one provider.
Before you check out, compare its rates and service offerings with independent providers. If in doubt, just buy your hosting and get your site up and running; you can always add extra services later.
Heart Internet has been offering UK hosting services since 2004, and is part of Host Europe Group — a huge, and well-established, company. Use your WhoIsHostingThis coupon code to get extra discounts, and you’ll be all set to start your new website at the lowest possible price.