Bodis In 2019: What Do Bodis Client Reviews Say?
Bodis is a domain parking platform you can use to monetize any undeveloped domains you own and even offer them for sale. The Bodis platform allows you to park a domain and automatically generate a page of advertisements selected based on keywords in your domain name.
Bodis is based in New York City and was formed in 2007 by Matt Wegrzyn as a tool to park and monetize his own domains. Sebastian Schneider is the developer of Bodis, and a partner in the company. Troy Marks is a fellow domainer who handles customer support issues.
If you have undeveloped domains with strong keyword value sitting idle a domain parking service like Bodis is an option you could consider to monetize the site while your intended project for that domain incubates.
Bodis’ core service is a domain parking platform that enables monetization of undeveloped domains. In order to access the Bodis domain parking platform users must register for an account. All accounts include the following features:
- Net-7 payment terms: all payments are processed within seven days of the end of each month.
- Quick support response time: Support tickets will be responded too within 24 hours.
- Advanced reporting: site statistics are included with every account so domain owners can see the activity of their parked domains.
- Domain selling tools: parked domains can be advertised for sale with Escrow.com integration, a built-in Bodis inquiry form, or a customizable redirect URL.
- User interface: an easy-to-use and intuitive interface is provided to all Bodis users.
- Instantaneous account creation: no waiting for approval.
- No minimum payment threshold: payment of royalties using PayPal requires no minimum payment threshold. If any payment is due, it will be processed regardless of amount for users using PayPal.
- Two ad feeds: even if one of the ad feeds experiences an error ads will continue to appear on parked domains fed by the second backup ad feed.
Looks like we don’t have any reviews for Bodis yet.
How does Bodis work?
In order to use Bodis you must first register for an account. Once you have established an account, the next step is to add undeveloped domains to your account and to point your domains at the Bodis nameservers. Within 24 hours your domains will display a Bodis parked page with advertisements selected based on your domain name keywords.
Once your domain has been parked by Bodis, within your account you can customize your parked page to include optional features such as the “domain for sale” option. Every time a visitor reaches your parked domain and clicks on one of the placed advertisements you will earn money for that click.
Support and Customer Service
Bodis advertises that their domain parking platform is very easy to use. However, if you do run into trouble and need customer support Bodis states that all support tickets are responded to in 24 hours less. In addition to direct support, a support center with many frequently asked questions is also available.
Billing & Payment Policies
Use of the Bodis platform is free. Bodis earns money by keeping a portion of the income generated by the traffic that hits each parked domain. However, the Bodis terms of service do leave open the possibility that Bodis could choose to charge for use of the Bodis platform at any point.
Bodis pays out income to users on a net-7 basis. This means that Bodis users receive payment in full within 7 days of the end of every month. No minimum payment threshold applies to users who choose to receive payment via PayPal.
If you have undeveloped domains with strong keyword value it is worth considering monetizing those domains while your intended project for the domain incubates. Bodis is one of several domain parking services you could consider as a way to park and monetize your unused domains. Factors that make Bodis stand out are the net-7 payment policy, easy-to-use interface, and quick support response time.