Last updated: December 26, 2018
SupportWhen you need help, you can contact ServerPronto’s knowledgeable team via email or ticketing system. Both are available 24/7. Tech support over the phone, called Voice Support, is available for a fee.
FeaturesNo matter what solution you choose, you’ll get a set of valuable account features.
- Security compliance in several areas, such as HIPAA and payment card industry (PCI)
- Custom solutions
- Redundant network
- Multiple Tier 1, 10 Gbps Internet backbones
- 100 percent uptime guarantee
- Free setup assistance
- 7-day, money-back guarantee
- Monthly billing; no contracts
Cloud HostingPublic or Private cloud options give you either a share hosting or private server type experience, respectively.
- Fully dedicated resources on Private Cloud
- Cloud control panel for Public, Administrator control panel for Private
- Several Linux distributions, Windows, and cPanel virtual machines (VMs)
- Remote access
- Instantly scalable
- Choose up to 8 cores
- Choose up to 16 GB RAM
- Choose up to 2 TB hard drive
- Choose up to 5 TB bandwidth
Dedicated ServersIf your IT team needs robust resources to work with, these preconfigured, customizable servers are the way to go.
- One hour average provisioning
- Enterprise class hardware
- Minimum of one dedicated Internet protocol (IP) address
- Full root access
- Preconfigured with operating system specific software, such as Apache HTTP or Server Manager
- Up to two octo-core 2.5 GHz central processing units (CPUs), depending on server choice
- Up to 64 GB DDR3 RAM, depending on server choice
- Up to two 600 GB serial attached SCSI drives, depending on server choice
- Up to 40 TB bandwidth, depending on server choice
- 100 mbps port speed
VPSThese solutions offer solid features with instant scalability for site with traffic fluctuations and a budget.
- Linux, Windows, or cPanel
- Up to four CPU cores, depending on configuration selections
- Up to 4 GB RAM, depending on configuration selections
- Up to 250 GB hard drive, depending on configuration selections
- 5 TB data transfer
- 100 Mbps port speed
- Additional IPs and managed backups available for a fee
ServerPronto Reviews by Our Community
Overall Rating from 11 Reviews by ServerPronto Customers
Most Helpful Reviews
Kevin Radosevich stop.hr
Jul 05, 2018
KV Rao immnet.org
Dec 27, 2017
Logan Douglas eventwifi.nz
Aug 26, 2017
Farrukh shahzad mir adeebgroup.com
Feb 25, 2014
Oct 22, 2013
Jon Vielhaber bluelightningnetworks.com
Jan 22, 2015
Aleksa Todorovic prefdamaherc.com
Sep 18, 2009
Ricardo Cavellia n
Mar 19, 2012
Andrew Stubbs intelligiants.com
Oct 13, 2015
Mac Sullivan kif-nation.com
Apr 15, 2014
- Fully customizable solutions
- Operating system choices
- Constant support with optional enhanced support
- E-commerce and other industry standard security compliance
- Live phone support is not included
- Dedicated servers are not managed
The VerdictServerPronto doesn’t offer dozens of plans because they don’t need to do so. Every account is customized specifically to your needs. This is especially nice if you don’t like to pay for package of features you may never use. Scalable plans are great for site with traffic fluctuations, while the servers and private cloud options give you generous dedicated features. Small and large businesses will find these plans and the level of customization attractive.
Most Popular ServerPronto Hosting Plans
|Cloud Account||Dedicated Cloud – Basic||Dedicated Cloud – Enterprise|
|Price||/ mo||/ mo||/ mo|
|Visit ServerPronto||Visit ServerPronto||Visit ServerPronto|
|20GB||500GB||$11.95 / mo Visit Host|
|30GB||2TB||$15.95 / mo Visit Host|
|20GB||5TB||$29.95 / mo Visit Host|
|30GB||5TB||$34.95 / mo Visit Host|
|$49 / mo Visit Host|
ServerPronto Frequently Asked Questions
- What hosting services does ServerPronto provide?
They offer a range of dedicated and cloud hosting products. Their dedicated hosting come in about eight different tiers, with more money generally getting you a better server with more RAM, disk space, and bandwidth. Their cloud hosting plans include VPS, cloud servers, and private clouds option. They also make custom solutions.
- Does ServerPronto offer any managed server products?
Yes. They offer managed dedicated servers and all their cloud offerings are managed.
- What operating systems can I use with ServerPronto?
They offer a range of operating systems including Windows and Linux distributions: CentOS, Debian, Fedora, Gentoo, RedHat, and Ubuntu.
- How scalable is their cloud server offering?
Very. Their cloud VPS and cloud servers offer auto-scaling to cope with changing demand. Changes go through within minutes.
- Does ServerPronto offer a reseller plan?
No, they don’t offer a specific reseller plan. However, it is allowed in their acceptable use policy.
- What security services does ServerPronto offer?
They offer a range of addon server security products. These include DDoS protection, a hardware firewall, and a custom CDN system.
- Does ServerPronto have a money-back guarantee?
Yes, they have a 7-day money-back guarantee. It’s relatively inclusive but there are some terms and conditions. See their Acceptable Use Policy for details.
- Does ServerPronto have an uptime guarantee?
Yes. They do have a 100% uptime guarantee with a crediting system, but there are a number of caveats. See the first paragraph of their terms and conditions for more details.
- Does ServerPronto have a CDN?
Yes, they have their own CDN with datacenters all over the world. Access comes at an additional monthly charge.
- What control panel does ServerPronto offer?
All customers are provided root access and can install any control panel that they want. However, ServerPronto offers the most support for cPanel.
- And programming languages?
Like control panels, you have root access so you can use whatever languages you want to install.
- What sort of support does ServerPronto have?
They offer 24/7 live chat and ticketing, with phone support available 7 am – 5 pm, EST.
- Where is ServerPronto’s datacenter located?
Their datacenter is in Miami, Florida. The company is headquartered there as well.
- What sort of billing system is available?
Both their cloud and dedicated server plans bill monthly. ServerPronto only accepts credit card payments – no other payment options are available.
- Are there any discounts available?
There are no discounts available for signing a longer contract but they do have regular promotions and sales as well as other one-off discounts available. Contact customer service for more information.
- Will ServerPronto help me migrate my site?
Sort of. They do offer a free server setup service, which will essentially create the containers you need to migrate your website, and if you’re moving cPanel to cPanel, they’ll help you move content. However, anything more complicated and you’ll have to figure it out on your own.
- Does ServerPronto offer a website building tool?
No, they do not offer a site builder or other first time hosting tools. They cater to customers who have hosted before.
- What backup options are available?
Their unmanaged dedicated servers require you to run your own backups. Their managed dedicated servers include managed backups, and they have the option for you to add just the backup management to any dedicated plan for a low monthly cost. Their cloud options also offer a backup solution for an additional monthly charge.
- Does ServerPronto offer any unlimited bandwidth or disk space plans?
No. All their plans include limits that are clearly outlined. However, most of their cloud plans are highly scalable.
- Will ServerPronto install an app installer like Softaculous or Fantastico for me?
Customers are free to install anything they want on their servers, but ServerPronto doesn’t include any program with their plans. However, their support teams will help with installing these types of programs.