Last updated: December 12, 2018
SiteValley Hosting Review: No Premium Support, So Beware If You’re Not A Wizard!
SupportIf you need help with your hosting account, you can try self-help using the SiteValley.com knowledge base. For personalized support, submit a support ticket any time 24/7.
FeaturesSiteValley.com offers shared hosting, virtual private server (VPS), and dedicated servers with quality network and data center features.
- Redundant power, switching, and routing
- Redundant environmental controls
- Price freeze; your account pricing stays the same for its lifetime
- Data center security
- 99.9 percent uptime guarantee
- 30 day money back guarantee
Shared HostingFour affordable plans, perfect for small businesses or individuals; Newbie, Pro Hosting, Small Business, or VIP Hosting.
- Up to unlimited* storage, depending on plan chosen
- Up to unlimited* bandwidth, depending on plan chosen
- One or two free domains, depending on plan chosen
- Up to unlimited* domains, depending on plan chosen
- Free secure sockets layer (SSL) with Small Business and VIP Hosting plans
- Advanced backups and more resources with VIP Hosting plan
- 20 accounts per server
VPS HostingThree plans are available using your choice of Xen or OpenVZ virtualization.
- Up to 40 GB space and 4096 MB RAM, depending on Xen plan chosen
- Up to 80 GB space and 2048 MB RAM, depending on OpenVZ plan chosen
- Unlimited* bandwidth
- Up to four dedicated Internet protocol (IP) addresses
- Free domain
- Free setup
- Choose from several Linux distributions, such as CentOS, Fedora, Debian, Ubuntu, Gentoo, or Slackware
- Webuzo, cPanel, or DirectAdmin control panels
- Full Root access
- Instant upgrades
- Remote reboot
- Full system restore
- Customizable configuration
- Fully managed option available for an additional fee
Dedicated ServersNine server configurations let you choose just how much power you need for your business.
- Choose data center in St. Louis, Missouri, United States or Strasbourg, France, Europe
- Up to octo core, 2.4 GHz central processing unit, depending on server configuration chosen
- Up to 32 GB DDR3 RAM, depending on server configuration chosen
- Up to two, 2000 GB serial advanced technology attachment (SATA) II hard drives, depending on server configuration chosen
- Unlimited* data transfer
- Four dedicated IPs
- Choice of control panels; Webuzo, DirectAdmin, or cPanel
- Free setup
- Support comes with all accounts
- Choose from many operating systems
- Money back guarantee
- Price freeze
- No script installers included
- No Windows OS available
- No live or premium support option
The VerdictSiteValley.com offers three major website hosting options. If you’re a small business or a large business, you should find a solutions that suits your needs with SiteValley.com. However, without automatic script installation and with limited management options, those who wish to purchase hosting for large or complex websites will need technical knowledge or advanced support. Keep in mind that there is no premium support package available here, so if you do not have the technical skills required to manage your site, you may need to look elsewhere for hosting.
Looks like we don’t have any reviews for SiteValley yet.
Most Popular SiteValley Hosting Plans
|Price||$9.99 / mo|