Latest Coupons for Interserver
Founded in 1999, Interserver is a hosting company with a solid reputation for providing reliable hosting and skilled technical support. They serve a range of website owners from individual freelancers to Fortune 500 companies.
Unlike many web hosting companies, Interserver owns and maintains two of their own datacenters, located in Secaucus, New Jersey. They build their own servers and custom Linux kernels, and have developed their own nationwide fiber network. And while many web hosting companies sell out to larger corporations over the years, Interserver is still owned by the same duo that founded the company in 1999 as high school students, Mike Lavrik and John Quaglieri.
Interserver offers a range of hosting services, including shared hosting, VPS, and cloud hosting; dedicated servers; and reseller accounts. Their VPS hosting is available at very reasonable prices, and is customizable depending on the resources you need.
Interserver gets great reviews from their customers for its dependable uptime, speedy hosting, knowledgeable technical support, and huge array of features.
They also offer 100% free migration from your current host. Combined with their instant provisioning for VPS plans and instant setup for shared hosting, they make it incredibly easy to switch your hosting to Interserver.
And with our hosting coupon, you can get a great deal on their already-low prices.
First Month For $.01
Using this coupon code will give you the first month for $.01 (almost free) on Web Hosting and Openvz VPS. This is not available on Windows VPS
How to Use Our Interserver Coupon
1. Click on the “Get Our Interserver Deal” link above to automatically apply our exclusive coupon code to your checkout. (Don’t worry, the link will open in a new window, so you can still follow along here.)
2. Click the blue “Buy Now” button to open up the order form:
3. An order form will open up in a new window. Choose your desired web hosting package. (Standard Web Hosting is basic shared hosting, while RS One through RS five are reseller hosting accounts. You can also choose Windows Web Hosting or WordPress Managed Hosting, which are both shared hosting packages.)
4. Fill in your website domain name. With any shared hosting plan, you get a discounted rate of $1.99 per year for your domain registration.
5. Type in a strong, unique password you’ll use for your Interserver account, making sure to note it down in a safe place.
6. Choose your billing cycle: Monthly, 6 Months (5% off), Yearly (10% off), 24 Months (15% off), or 36 Months (20% off).
7. Double check that the “Coupon” field says “whoishost.”
8. Make sure to read the Terms of Service, and check off “By ordering this Website I am agreeing to the InterServer TOS.”
9. Double check that the final pricing reflects the coupon discount – it should say “Coupon First Month Price: $0.01” before the Order button, like in the above screenshot.
10. Click “Order.”
11. Next, you’ll have to log in if you have an existing Interserver account, or set up a new account. You can create an account with your email address and a new password, or you can choose to login with your existing Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ account.
12. After logging in, you’ll need to checkout. Confirm the displayed information, and then choose your payment method (either credit/debit card or Paypal) and click on the corresponding button:
13. You can add multiple payment options:
Once your payment is processed, your new account is ready to go! Interserver provides instant setup and provisioning of VPS accounts, so as soon as your payment is processed, you can get started setting up your website.
Interserver Coupon Q&As
Which hosting plan should I choose?
Interserver has a wide variety of hosting plans available, so it can be overwhelming to look at all your options and pick the plan that’s right for you.
The hosting package you need will depend on your unique website and individual needs, but here are a few guidelines you can follow.
If you’re just starting out with your website, and have no idea what plan you need, either the Standard Web Hosting plan, or Managed WordPress hosting will be your best bet:
If you’re going to be hosting multiple websites, or if you know you’re not going to be using WordPress, choose the Standard Web Hosting, which allows for unlimited websites.
If you know you’re only going to need hosting for one WordPress website, choose the Managed WordPress hosting, which allows for 1 WordPress website.
You won’t need Windows hosting unless you need to run very specific applications or languages on your website, such as ASP.NET, Silverlight, or Microsoft Access.
If you’re going to be reselling hosting to others (such as to web development clients), choose a reseller account.
If you know that shared hosting won’t provide enough resources for your websites, choose a VPS hosting package that fits your needs.
Dedicated server hosting is a big commitment and requires much more technical know-how, so make sure you know what you’re getting into before purchasing it.
Can I choose month-to-month billing?
Yes! Interserver does offer monthly billing cycles. However, there’s no discount for paying monthly. You get a bigger discount the longer your billing cycle is. If you pay for 6 months in advance, you get 5% off, 12 months is 10% off, 24 months is 15% off, and 36 Months is 20% off.
What other billing cycles do they offer?
You can pay monthly, every 6 months, yearly, or every 2 or 3 years.
Is domain registration free?
Not free, but you do get a substantial discount. Your domain registration is only $1.99 per year. (Normally, domain registration costs around $10-15 per year.)
What types of payment do they accept?
You can pay via Paypal, or via credit card (MasterCard, Discover, Visa, or American Express). With Interstellar, you can store multiple credit cards.
Is there a money-back guarantee?
No, Interserver does not offer any trial period or money-back guarantee. You can cancel at any time before your hosting renews.
Will my price go up when my hosting plan renews?
While most hosting companies advertise a special reduced rate that only applies to your first payment term, Interserver is different. They have a price lock guarantee: the price a consumer signs up for with InterServer is their guaranteed lifetime locked in price, with no special conditions, exclusions and fine print whatsoever. That means that your price will not suddenly increase when your hosting account is renewed — the price they advertise is your real price.
Does Interserver provide a website backup service?
They do run weekly backups of all accounts, but they note in their terms of service: “Clients are responsible for frequently backing up their files on our system. Interserver cannot be held responsible for the deletion of users' files, whether intentional or unintentional.”
With the Managed WordPress shared hosting package, you also get daily backups.
What extra features come with the Managed WordPress hosting plan?
You may wonder why the WordPress plan costs more even though they only allow one website, while the basic hosting plan is cheaper and allows unlimited websites.
Well, the WordPress plan includes a few extra features specifically for WordPress sites. Namely, you get:
Daily GIT Revisions
Atomic Mod Security
Hacked WordPress Cleanup
Daily Virus Scan
The hacked WordPress cleanup is especially useful. Many web hosts will provide limited technical support for hacked websites, and expect you to solve the issue on your own. Interserver’s cleanup feature itself may be worth the extra cost.Get Our Interserver Deal