iPage Coupon: Save 80% + $100s In iPage Bonuses
Looking for a web hosting company that’s geared for non-techies, but still packed with features – all at a low price? iPage may be the right fit for you.
iPage web hosting offers shared, VPS, and dedicated server hosting, as well as specialized WordPress hosting plans. Founded in 1998, iPage is now owned by Endurance International Group (EIG), who also owns BlueHost, FatCow, and many other leading web hosting providers.
iPage specializes in budget web hosting: their prices are very low compared to other hosting companies, yet they still offer plenty of features.
Unlike many shared hosting providers, iPage just has one all-inclusive shared hosting plan, but it’s very flexible and packed with features. It includes unlimited storage and bandwidth, as well as a free website builder with over 100 templates and shopping cart software for e-commerce sites. The number of websites you can create and host is unlimited.
The WordPress specialized hosting plan comes in two varieties: WP Starter and WP Essential. Both plans include a customized control panel and pre-installed premium themes and plugins. The Essential plan also includes enhanced security and WordPress expert support.
A green hosting company, iPage purchases Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs) to offset their energy use.
The tech support and customer service provided by iPage gets rave reviews from their users for their fast response times. Available 24/7 via phone, email and live chat, their support teams are ready to help you with any issues or questions you may have.
And since iPage offers a 30 day money back guarantee, you can try them with no risk.
Their prices may be low, but you can save even more with our exclusive deals. Just follow the instructions below to claim your discount.
Save Over 80%
Click our special link below to enjoy this amazing limited time discount from iPage -- plus $100s in bonus tools.
How to Use Our iPage Coupon
1. Click on the link above to go to the iPage website. It will open in a new browser window so you can follow along.
2. Since you clicked the link from our site, our exclusive deals will be automatically applied (no need to enter any coupon codes). Make sure the WhoIsHostingThis special discount banner is displayed at the top of the page as in the image below, then click the big orange "Sign Up Now" button.
3. Choose whether you'd like to register a new domain, or use a domain you already own.
4. On the next page, you'll enter your billing information and choose extra options. Start by filling out your contact information.
5. Then fill out your payment information.
6. Underneath that, choose your billing period (1 year, 2 years, or 3 years).
7. Below that you can choose to add extras add-ons to your hosting account, such as Google Apps, Constant Contact, or daily backups.
9. When you're finished, just click the orange Check Out button at the bottom.
That's it! You're all set and ready to create your first website with iPage.
iPage Coupon Q&As
Can I choose month-to-month billing?
No, the minimum billing cycle is one year. However, iPage does offer a 30 day money back guarantee, so if you find you're not satisfied with their service, you can request a full refund of hosting costs within the first month.
What other billing cycles do they offer?
You can choose to pay every 1, 2, or 3 years.
Is domain registration free?
Yes, new customers get 1 free domain registration for 1 year. After the first year, the domain will be renewed at $16.99 per year.
What types of payment do they accept?
You can pay via credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) or Paypal.
Can I use Paypal to purchase a hosting plan?
Yes, iPage does accept Paypal.
Is there a money-back guarantee?
Yes, iPage offers a 30 day money back guarantee. There's no cancellation fee. All hosting fees will be refunded, but if you received a free domain registration, that fee will be deducted from the refund and you will retain ownership of the domain.
Will my price go up when my hosting plan renews?
Yes, because iPage offers a discounted introductory rate. When your hosting is renewed, it will be at the regular rate. Make sure to review their regular rates before purchasing. Note that if you choose a longer billing period for your initial invoice, your discount will be applied for a longer period of time, saving you more money in the long run.
Should I get WP Essential?
WP Essential seems like an attractive add-on at first glance, but its features can be easily achieved for free or at a lower cost by alternative means. WP Essential includes:
1. Performance-enhancing caching: this can be easily achieved with a variety of free WordPress plugins.
2. Automatic updates through WordPress: this is already a built-in function of WordPress.
3. A plugin blacklist to make sure customers don't install website-damaging plugins: by doing a little research yourself before installing any new plugins, you can find out whether they'll slow down or hurt your website.
4. The latest version of WordPress automatically installed in the root directory: this is already a built-in feature of WordPress.
Bottom line, this service isn't worth the $3.00 per month.
Should I sign up for Constant Contact?
Constant Contact is a popular email newsletter service used by many small businesses. Their pricing starts at $20 per month, so if you were going to sign up for Constant Contact anyway you can actually get a great deal by registering through iPage instead, at $1 per month for the first three months.
Make sure you research the Constant Contact service and features, though, since there are other competing email newsletter services that may be a better fit for your business and budget.
Is the Advanced Site Protection and Performance Accelerator worth buying?
iPage offers SiteLock security for $1.66 per month (billed $19.95 for 12 months). The service claims to protect your site by scanning daily for malware and blocking malicious traffic. If you already know how to take basic security precautions with your website (such as using strong unique passwords and keeping your software updated), then SiteLock won't offer you anything extra.
Should I add on the Google Apps for Work?
Google already provides many of these services for free, but with Google Apps for Work, you get additional services for businesses, including additional storage, one-on-one support, guaranteed uptime, and more. You don't save anything by purchasing through iPage, but the convenience of one checkout might be worth it to you.
Should I buy daily automated backups?
Many hosts provide regular automatic backups for free, but iPage charges $1.08 per month (billed $25.90 for 24 months) for daily backups. However, their terms of service warns that "iPage cannot guarantee that the contents of a Web site will never be deleted or corrupted, or that a backup of a Web site will always be available."
In any case, if you want to pay for backups, it's smart to pay a third-party service who will store your backups separately from your web hosting account, just in case anything happens to them.
Should I buy the Impress.ly mobile site builder?
At $2.99 per month (billed $35.88 for 12 months), it doesn't make sense for anyone to purchase this add-on. Many, many mobile-friendly WordPress themes are available for free or for a one-time fee only.Get Our iPage Deal