iPage: What Coupons Are Available for May 2019?
Looking for cheap, reliable WordPress web hosting? You won’t find a better deal than our iPage coupon code .
Just click on any iPage link on this page and the coupon code will be applied automatically.
Should I Choose iPage?
iPage offers everything you need to get online and at rock bottom prices. Plus you’ll get freebies like free domain registration, a free website builder, free SSL certificate and more.
Find out more about iPage by reading our review.
How to Use Our iPage Coupon
Getting up and running on iPage is simple. Here are the main steps you’ll need to follow (step #1 is required to get your iPage promo price):
- Click any large button on this page that says “Get our iPage deal.” Or click any iPage link .
- Click any of the sign up buttons on the landing page on iPage’s website.
- Choose your term length.
- Pick a domain to register, or enter a domain you own.
- Choose any add-ons you’d like to purchase.
- Fill out billing information and checkout.
You can pay with either credit card or PayPal.
Detailed Steps to Using Our iPage Coupon Code
In case you run into any problems during the above process, I’ve broken the steps down with more detail.
Step #1 – Click a Button Link to iPage on This Page
There are multiple large buttons that should stand out on this page that you’re reading right now.
They all link to a special URL that will automatically apply your iPage discount to all packages on iPage’s website.
Step #2 – Click a Sign up Button on iPage
You’ll then find yourself on the iPage website.
The landing has multiple bright buttons for signing up and getting started with shared web hosting services.
Since there’s only 1 shared hosting plan, it doesn’t matter which one you pick.
Step #3 – Register a Domain
If you don’t have a domain name, you can register one through iPage here for convenience.
Free Domain For 1 Year
You get a free domain for one year when you sign up.
If you already own one, you need to type it in here and then you’ll be able to proceed. You can transfer it or change the nameservers later.
Step #4 – Choose Your Term Length
The first step in the checkout process is to choose how long you’d like to purchase hosting for.
If you need to come back to this page later on in the checkout process, just click the “change” link on the right panel in your order summary section.
Step #5 – Select Any Add-Ons You’d Like
iPage offers multiple hosting addons for security and performance.
They should all be unchecked by default except for domain privacy.
Once you’ve made your choices, continue to the final step of this process.
Step #6 – Fill Out Your Billing Information and Checkout
First you’ll need to fill out your standard billing information here.
Then scroll down a bit and you’ll be able to choose to pay by credit card or PayPal.
Click the “purchase now” button to make the actual payment and finish.
The biggest strength of iPage is its cheap and simple shared web hosting.
There’s only one package to choose from, and it has all the basics a beginner needs:
- Free website builder
- WordPress 1-click installer
- Free email addresses
- Free domain name (for 1 year)
- Simple control panel (the Vdeck control panel)
Competitors to Consider
Any host that is as cheap as iPage has weaknesses, it’s impossible not to.
The most common reasons you might want to consider a different host are:
- You’re comfortable with cPanel – vDeck is a completely different control panel, and generally regarded as less powerful.
- You need high performance – Hosts that charge more can afford to invest more in server technology.
- You want to pay monthly – The minimum iPage hosting term is 1 year.
In any of those cases, here are 3 other hosts that may be what you’re looking for:
- SiteGround – An all-around solid host. They have reasonably cheap, but high performance hosting plans at all levels. They are even recommended by WordPress. See our SiteGround review for more details on their services.
- HostGator – A simple hosting site that focuses on cheap shared hosting, just like iPage. However, it gives all customers a cPanel control panel, and you can also pay on a monthly basis if you prefer. You can also get a cheap introductory deal using our HostGator promo coupon.
- WP Engine – If all you want is really simple WordPress hosting with high performance, this is a good choice. WP Engine only hosts WordPress sites, and offers high performance managed plans so that you don’t have to worry about anything server-related. See why WP Engine may or may not be right for you with our expert and customer reviews.
Q&As on our iPage Discount Coupon
Here are some common queries we receive about iPage web hosting.
Can I choose month-to-month billing?
No, the minimum billing cycle is one year. You can choose to pay every 1, 2, or 3 years.
Is domain registration free?
Yes, new customers get 1 free domain registration for 1 year. After the first year, you will have to decide if you’d like to pay the renewal fee.
What types of payment do they accept?
You can pay via credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) or Paypal.
Can I use Paypal to purchase a hosting plan?
Yes, iPage does accept Paypal.
Does iPage offer a money-back guarantee?
Yes, iPage offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. There’s no cancellation fee. All hosting fees will be refunded, but if you received a free domain registration, that fee will be deducted from the refund and you will retain ownership of the domain.
Will my price go up when my iPage hosting plan renews?
Yes, because iPage offers a discounted introductory rate. When your hosting is renewed, it will be at the regular rate. Make sure to review their regular rates before purchasing.
Note that if you choose a longer billing period for your initial invoice, your discount will be applied for a longer period of time, saving you more money in the long run.
Do I need to purchase any add-ons?
All iPage hosting plan addons are optional. You may find that some are worth buying, depending on your specific needs.
Domain privacy is the only add-on that is selected by default. It allows you to hide your contact information from the public, which can protect you from being contacted by marketers and spammers.
Please note that iPage provides SSL certificates free of charge, so there’s no need to purchase one.